City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Payroll Administrator - - Property Company - - Central London - - £25k - £28k
Cedar is currently working closely with a large and fast-growing property company in Central London that is recruiting a Payroll Administrator.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the weekly contractor payroll, while supporting the Payroll Supervisor with the monthly payroll when needed.
The company boasts a great staff retention rate, and really emphasises development for employees, so this role is a great opportunity for someone with previous timesheet payroll experience to utilise their existing skills while gaining greater exposure to a start-to-finish, in-house, monthly payroll.
- Process 2x weekly payrolls of approximately 150 timesheets.
- Check and load timesheets and process the payroll accordingly, including processing with annual leave and sickness entitlements.
- Load monthly timesheets for costing purposes for 3 divisions of the business.
- Assist with contract journals where necessary.
- Load invoices and credit notes for GB Specialist Services Ltd.
- Assist with filing and general administration work as and when required.
- Proven experience with timesheet payroll is essential
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills