£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently working with a consultancy in Loughton that is recruiting two Payroll Administrators.
This organisation have created a household name that is instantly recognisable and continues on an exciting growth journey.
Some of the key duties are:
- Processing high-volume timesheets on a weekly basis - approximately 4,000
- Supporting the wider function, working in a team of 15-20
- Dealing with timesheets queries
- Ensuring that Online Timesheets Reports (backing Reports/Portal) reconcile to reports
- Processing and resolving all payroll queries received
- Explanation of payslips and remittances
- Updating candidate information and pay methods
- Processing of rejected shifts/timesheets
- Completing call and other STAT reports
The following skills will be required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate excel skills
- Previous experience within payroll, and an understanding of NI/PAYE and Statutory Deductions is highly desirable
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.