Cedar are currently Looking for a Payroll Administrator to join an accountancy firm on a permanent basis.
Salary: £28,000 per annum (non negotiable)
Locations: Northampton, Daventry, Rugby and Market Harborough
Hybrid or remote working options, must be able to commute to one of the above offices for training.
My client are looking for someone from a practice or bureau background.
- Looking after a range of clients and processing monthly and weekly client payroll
- Processing all new starters and leavers
- Inputting, calculation and recording of SAP, SSP, and SMP
- Processing of HMRC forms including P45 and P60's
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Assisting with the administration of auto enrolment pension schemes
- Dealing with client queries and escalating any ongoing queries
Ideal skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of end to end payroll
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good working knowledge of accounting software
- It would be desired to have used Sage50 payroll and also experience within bureau desired but neither essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking progression and development within a team.
If you are interested, please apply online ASAP.