Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: paying up to £28,000
Hybrid/Remote working (must be reasonably commutable for training etc)
We have partnered with an accountancy firm who are currently looking to recruit into their payroll team.
Working in a practice environment with a large portfolio of clients, there is a lot of opportunity for progression and development within the team. Being flexible and able to manage time and workload effectively is key in a firm of accountants, as no two days are the same and the ability to cope with a demanding workload in a time pressured environment.
- Looking after a range of clients and processing monthly and weekly client payroll
- Processing all new starters and leavers
- Inputting, calculation and recording of SAP, SSP, and SMP
- Processing of HMRC forms including P45 and P60's
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Assisting with the administration of auto enrolment pension schemes
- Dealing with client queries and escalating any ongoing queries
- Must have experience working in practice.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end payroll
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good working knowledge of accounting software
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.