Cedar are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a leading media company based in The West End, London!
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: The West End, London
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
Reporting into: Payroll Manager
About the role:
You will be working closely with the Payroll Team to assist in the preparation and input of the monthly and weekly payroll for over 1000 employees.
You will also provide support to the team during the implementation of the new HR/payroll system.
- Learn and assist with all elements of the monthly payroll (i.e., Starters, Leavers, Staff Changes, Overtime, Bonus)
- Maternity/Paternity absence calculations, company and statutory pay
- Maintaining Statutory Leave spreadsheets and inputting data onto the payroll software
- Collate and calculate Absences - Sickness, Unpaid leave, dependant & parental leave and input onto payroll software
- Updating and entering Benefits onto payroll software
- Collating and checking the interface Files for Pensions Provider - i.e., Joiners, Leavers, Changes and Contributions, then uploading onto their website
- Weekly Payroll - Running from start to finish (for cover and parallel running)
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Auto-enrolment, Tax codes, Statutory payments and compulsory deductions
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.