Payroll Administrator (Part-Time) with Digital Technology Leader
£28k - £30k pro-rated
We are partnering with a well-known digital business based in Reading who are looking to hire a part-time Payroll Administrator to work up to 20 hours per week on a permanent contract. Reporting into the Payroll Manager this is a newly created role to join an experienced payroll team to assist with increased work demands.
As the Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Processing end to end payroll to meet deadlines
- Process starters/leavers, salary and benefit changes, pension deductions and refunds and statutory payments
- Prepare and upload payroll related documents to the system
- Prepare payroll reports
- Assist with YE processes including P60's/P11Ds
- First line of support for any employee related payroll queries
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of payroll processes and procedures and will be able to carry out manual payroll calculations as well as having strong customer service skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.