£18000 - £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator for a renowned company based in North East Essex.
The company enjoys a stellar reputation within its industry, and this role will be idea for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Assisting the payroll team with the processing of 3500 timesheets
- Dealing with payroll queries from both internal and external personnel
- Processing PAYE and NI
- Statutory deductions
- Ad-hoc duties as administered by the Payroll Manager/Supervisor
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excel - good understanding
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.