Our client, a private travel company are looking for an enthusiastic and methodical individual to join their team for a 9-12-month period, supporting the busy AP department with processing credit card payments.
The role is paying £115 - £125 PER DAY (PAYE)
The position is offered as a full time, temporary role, working Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm. This is a fully remote working role.
- Process and ensure invoices are coded and recorded to the correct general ledger accounts with correct VAT treatment applied.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with credit card processing of entries.
- Assist in the development, implementation and communication of Credit Card policies, procedures, and controls.
- Support intercompany reconciliations and entries.
- Initiate and participate in Credit Card team building, development, and training.
- Assists with month end close, special projects, and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Experience in a high volume, automated accounts payable environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities across multiple departments and workstreams.
- Experience with SAP or related large ERP systems preferred.
- Proven experience in the paperless AP or expense reporting environment.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel and databases.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted