Pay & Bill Manager
London - office based
£37,500 - £45,000
Cedar have a fantastic opportunity for a Pay & Bill Manager to take responsibility for the contractor payroll function for a leading healthcare recruiter.
The successful candidate will either be a proven Pay & Bill Manager or an individual with demonstrable experience seeking to step into a supervisory position.
Applicants will have experience of Pay and Bill within the recruitment sector or a similar environment - ideally with global exposure.
* Processing the payroll for contractors
* Processing time sheets and invoices onto the system where applicable
* Checking the hours/days that are worked are correct
* Processing contractor expenses
* Calculating deductions to go onto the system
* Dealing with contractor pay queries on a weekly and monthly basis
* Ensure that relationships are built and maintained with all the key stakeholders including internal staff, clients, contractors and umbrella and service providers
* Raising invoices to clients, and ensuring they are sent out in a timely manner
* Tracking and managing client PO's
* Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies
* Updating the pay and bill system with new client/candidate details
* Assisting the contract invoice credit controller with invoicing issues where required
* Experience processing a payroll for a recruitment agency
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
* People management experience high advantageous