City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum
5 months ago
Partnership Accounting Manager
Our client is a Magic Circle Law firm with over 1000 partners globally, who are looking for a Partnership Accounting Manager to head up the Partnership Accounting Team based in their London Offices.
The Partnership Accounting Manager plays a vital role in the delivery and organisation of the firms Partners calculation and payment of profit entitlements
This role with include management and responsibility for up to 5 direct reports.
This position requires someone with strong management skills, experience in a professional services environment and clear knowledge and practice of partnership accounting.
- Calculating partners distribution quarterly and overseeing the payment process.
- Closedown of the annual partner accounts.
- Reconciliation of accounting differences along with reserve balance across local office book and central books.
- Reconciling tax reserves for overseas offices
- Accounting for Partner secondments, ensure tax equalisation journals are correctly processed and reconciled between offices
- Liaising with Finance internationally and oversight of team in overseas shared service centre.
- Reviewing monthly partner paid drawings
- Annual calculation of profit related annuities and review associated payments
- Fully qualified accountant with significant PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Partnership accounting experience
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of excel - pivot tables and analysis formulas
Package and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- State of the arts offices with onsite fully functioning gym