City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Our client a leading global Law Firm are in search of a Partnership Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis.
The Partnership Account will play a vital role in the delivery and organisation of the firm's calculation of Partner shares and allocation of profits.
This position requires someone with strong accounting background, experience in a professional services environment and clear knowledge and practice of LLP accounts.
- Calculating partners distribution quarterly and overseeing the payment process.
- Accounting analysis for UK and global tax returns for partners
- Liaising with both shared service centre and internal and external tax teams
- Reconciliation of multicurrency ledgers across various jurisdiction
- Reconciling tax reserves for overseas offices
- Reconciling national and international tax accounts
- Liaising with Finance internationally and oversight of team in overseas shared service centre.
- Ad-hoc support for the financial reporting team
- Fully qualified accountant with significant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Professional Services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of excel - pivot tables and analysis formulas
Package and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- State of the arts offices with onsite fully functioning gym