Cedar are currently looking for a part- time Accountant to join a pharmaceutical company based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
24 hours per week- flexible on what hours per day/ how many days you work.
Currently working remote due to the current circumstances, next year 1-2 days in the office.
£41,000 pro rata
Reporting to the Director, Accounting (Europe), the Staff Accountant has responsibility for the full-scope accounting related to our UK entity, with provision of remote assistance to another UK-based subsidiary.
- Administration of Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of the Accounts Payable Inbox
- Processing invoices, matching to PO numbers and inputting/coding into accounting software
- Dealing with supplier payment and invoice queries
- Preparing monthly supplier payment list for approval
- Posting and Processing staff expenses
- Preparation of monthly reporting package for submission to Head Office
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts
- In collaboration with the internal controls function, design, implement and adhere to controls
- Work closely with FP&A team to report results versus budgets/forecasts
- Assist with Treasury activities (Cash Forecasting, Cash Management, Bank Administration, Insurance)
- Documentation of accounting processes
- Help drive process improvements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Qualified by experience Accountant
- An experience finance background
- Good communication skills, written and spoken
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge in handling an ERP system desirable (Xero)
- Good knowledge in handling the MS Office package, especially Excel
- Independent and organized way of working
- Commitment and flexibility
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.