£200 - £250 per day
8 months ago
Contract 6 months
I have a fantastic opportunity for a PA/Project Administrator to join a global business services company to work on their CRM transformation programme. They have looking for a dedicated PA/Project Administrator to oversee all admin for the programme. This is an exciting opportunity for a six-month contract with huge possibilities of extension.
- Maintain the SharePoint site, document templates, workstream contact lists and formatting of presentation materials.
- Prepare Programme level reports for meetings / boards, and other documents as required in the programme reporting cycle.
- Attend the programme Steering Committee and capturing minutes including documenting actions and decisions
- Ensure the central RAID logs are up to date
- Ensure all necessary reports are collated and issued to appropriate audiences in a timely manner
- Reviewing and collating workstream status reports into the programme status report for the programme director.
- Managing the recruitment of the programme.
- Worked on large global transformations.
- Must be a confident communicator
- Must be highly organised
- Must be able to appropriately manage stakeholders
- Experience of PMO and/or project management
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management