Up to £50000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Cedar are currently looking for a Purchasing Process Manager to join a media company based in Central London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will pay up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Managing the Purchasing Admin Team, ensuring that all purchase order related tasks are carried out timely, accurately and to the agreed standard.
- Set up and maintain appropriate KPI's to manage, report and remediate operational and team performance, within the Purchasing process and across the P2P environment.
- Work closely with the Finance Transformation project team to ensure Purchase Process best practice.
- Input to the design and rollout of the Agresso Upgrade implementation.
- Liaison with Operational Teams to ensure PO's and GR's are raised in accordance with the P2P Policy.
- Responsible for Purchasing month-end processes, including GRNI reporting and reconciliation.
- Creation and maintenance of training user guides and process documentation (Operational and Departmental).
- Ensure adherence to process by identifying and following-up on non-compliance.
- Responsible for production and distribution of relevant reports, including interpretation and commentary where appropriate.
- Working closely with Accounts Payable to assist with the remediation of invoices that cannot be matched to Purchase Orders.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience working in a similar role and managing a small team.
- Experience working with ERP systems (preferably Agresso).
- Ability to manage stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- High standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Organised, efficient and attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Strong IT skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.