Business Analyst - P2P
6 months initially
London OR Europe - Hybrid
Circa £600 inside IR35
I am currently partnered with a global media business, with a huge portfolio of existing and upcoming Transformation work. They are looking for an experienced Finance Business Analyst for their Procure to Pay function. The P2P function is currently going through a number of projects making it an amazing opportunity to be involved in an interesting and varied portfolio of work. The wider transformation roadmap also includes a global S/4 Hana roll out which should you be successful you will play an integral part in.
The duration of the contract will be for an initial 6 months, but this is likely to be extended. Hybrid working is also offered with 2 days per week in the London office.
- Gather, review and analyse data to assess functionality to drive recommendations and solutions for projects
- You will be integral in ongoing process standardisation, globalisation and automation to drive efficiency improvements
- You will be partnered with the P2P GPO to design processes and procedures that adhere to regulatory requirements
- You will be building and maintaining strong relationships across the business - helping you to influence key stakeholders
- You will have good written communication to be able to produce detailed business process documentation as well and good verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform business process mapping and process design modelling
- Ability to write user acceptance test cases with direct traceability to use cases and test results
- Demonstrated experience in process re-engineering, program management and technology implementation
- Ability to drive change and influence within a matrixed and decentralised operating model
- Strong technical knowledge across systems such as SAP and business functional experience in Procure to Pay (P2P)
My client is looking for someone that would be available for an April start and is looking to move quickly to progress to interviews. I would ideally be looking to speak to people immediately available or with up to 2 weeks notice. Please don't delay your application should you hold the required experience.
Please also note, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted with regards to this role - please ensure your CV evidences the required competencies before applying.