£40000 - £50000 per annum + DOE
25 days ago
Outsourcing Assistant Manager
Up to £50,000 DOE
Fantastic opportunity based in central London for a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career!
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
- Do you want to work in a well renowned practice with high profile clients?
- Would you like to work with large listed clients as part of a social and outgoing team?
- Do you want to be a real finance business partner to your clients providing forward looking advice and analysis.
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities to continue post COVID -19
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- Special projects work
- Excellent placed candidate feedback
- Unrivalled CPD plus direct and regular Partner contact
- You will be working on a range of national and multinational corporations plus UK businesses
- You will be part of a social and outgoing team business partnering with internationally renowned brands
- Interacting directly with Partners and Managers receiving training whilst assisting more junior team members
- You will be working from 9-5, this is an office that discourages long hours!
What do the staff think?
"Working here provides the ideal mix of a large corporate company with access to diverse and interesting clientele whilst maintaining a relaxed and social environment. I really enjoy the special relationship we have with our clients!" Outsourcing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified
- You will have experience with group consolidations and LLPs
- Enthusiasm to progress within this role
- Currently performing an accounts senior or outsourcing senior role
I have a longstanding relationship with this client and they have a great track record of retaining their staff. Everyone I have placed there cannot stop talking about how much they love working here! I am looking for the next personable and ambitious member of this team. Contact now to be considered for this opportunity.