Cedar's Transformation division are exclusively partnered with a growing business who operate across 12 countries and through over 100 subsidiaries, recruiting for an Operational Project Manager on a permanent basis.
A performance improvement plan has been launched to improve the global performance of activities.
A Project Management team has been appointed to support and accelerate the plan roll out.
As the Operational Project Manager you will be based in London and in charge of driving the Performance Improvement Program encompassing several critical operational projects.
The Performance Improvement plan consists of several key areas, including operational optimisation recruitment & retention, maintenance performance,IT architecture, procurement, commercial positioning, service delivery and asset management.
- Coordinate all performance improvement initiatives into a comprehensive Programme (withing the "Programme Management Office")
- Drive the progress of the Programme's individual project by following up directly with operational teams
- Directly manage critical projects in several areas, set up the appropriate governance / supervision
- Support and challenge initiatives by performing relevant strategic analysis & ensuring expected value is delivered
- Animate idea generation and frame initiatives
- Work with all the departments to identify needs and build the necessary support for all project frameworks
- Prepare & delivery presentations to leadership
- c10 years experience in Operational Project Management
- Ideally experience from Operational Consulting and strategy
- Must be an exceptional problem solver and solution focused
- First class presentation skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional Business Partner and Stakeholder and who has positive and can do mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills across multi functional teams
Qualification and short listing is taking place in the next two weeks.