OTC / RTR - Senior Process Analyst
12 Month FTC
£70,000 + Benefits
This role is positioned within a global team focusing on program delivery. As a Senior Process Analyst you will provide analysis and support to a sub-project tower workstream within a Finance program, combining extensive hands-on experience with change management and techniques for executing project tasks.
- Executes change initiatives and activities utilising project management disciplines ensuring successful project delivery that is in line with the broader goals and objectives of the program. Determines the required series of tasks to deliver on projects and executes in sequence.
- Supports the execution of tower plans including developing timelines and gathering resources ensuring design signoff by management.
- Advises program/project managers regarding task development, planning, testing, and implementing new projects/programs or systems.
- Provides accurate data analysis and metrics to support stakeholder decisions and reporting.
- Identifies matters regarding their resources and timelines and formally communicates to management to seek support on any changes.
- Ensures responsibility and enables the predictability of the outcomes of tasks under their scope.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to manage and communicate interdependencies where applicable.
- Participate in workshops or meetings, supporting the Project Lead
- Supports project implementation and conducts effective testing, (including UAT script preparation) go-live, and stabilization as part of a wider transformation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- 10 + year's experience in a senior analyst role for P2P, RTR, or OTC projects
- Experience to advanced level in Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Experience in ERP deployments or other Finance integration projects
- Experience supporting clients in a complex, and matrix global environment.
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Relevant qualification(s) in Project Management (Prince / Agile or related field)
- Relevant qualifications in an accounting discipline (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience(desirable)
- Confident and effective written and verbal communication across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised as this is a matrix environment.
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to new information and deadlines quickly.
- Able to always work independently and proactively.
- Manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities concurrently.
- Process-driven and committed to setting an example of best working practices.