Interim NetSuite System Administrator Vacancy
Duration 4-6 months
Rate £350-400 per day IR35 TBC
Location: Central London - 1 day in the office
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing the administration, configuration, and day-to-day support of NetSuite.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Operations, and IT, to ensure the successful operation of the NetSuite system and provide ongoing user support.
You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of NetSuite functionality and possesses the ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and system optimisation.
You will be focused on delivering the following:
- Providing support to all system end users and acting as the first point of contact
- Work with the wider teams to help improve process flows, system governance and access to business systems
- Support the team with system development, configuration of workflows, scripts and system enhancements
- You will be supporting the finance function as a primary support and will need experience and an understanding of P2P nd O2C processes.
- Using your influential business partnering style, you will be liaising with technical and non technical teams to help solve system issues
- Strong NetSuite knowledge and experience in a systems support role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder ability
- A background from finance, or a knowledge of finance processes, especially P2P and O2C
- Strong problem solver who has an analytical and methodical approach to understand root cause problems
- An understanding of SuiteScript would be the icing on the cake!