£65000 - £70000 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
8 days ago
Marketing Commercial Finance Manager (FTSE 100)
A global FTSE 100 Consumer Power Brand based in Berkshire has a fantastic opportunity in their UK Marketing function for a Commercial Finance Manager to act as it's primary finance business partner.
As a leader in the sector with some of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market, and a top 3 advertiser in the UK, the business continues to dominate the industry creating sustained growth with fantastic career opportunities for long-term career progression.
You will get to influence the commercial decisions made surrounding some of the no. 1 and no. 2 household name brands in dozens of markets, driving revenue growth and profitability.
You will work with products that you see (and likely use) in supermarkets and stores across the UK every day, and support the most innovative business in the sector with 30% of sales coming from new products.
- Own all commercial finance partnering with Marketing Directors and Brand Influencers
- Appraise all new consumer product launches and assess commercial viability and 'take to market' strategy
- Perform comprehensive performance reviews on all Marketing Channels and Brand performance
- Develop robust pricing strategies to ensure the business drives profitability in key markets
- Model the customer volume and value metrics to deliver future business plans
- Partner the CFO and Divisional Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience in a consumer business
- The ability to work autonomously and continuously take on more responsibility in a company offering fast tracked career progression
- Comfortable in a large multinational business environment