City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
16 days ago
6 months +
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Automation Consultant to join a global business services company in Central London. They are looking for a hit the ground running candidate to join them on this exciting new sales and marketing transformation programme.
- Ensure a successful delivery of the marketing automation to multiple divisions using Padrot.
- Make sure the implementation meets the needs of users with other representatives of the division.
- Work with other consultancies to implement marketing automation functionality.
- Track performance and identify opportunities to improve and optimise the solution.
- Work with the test teams to validate functionality.
- Support other program workstreams and product owners when required.
- Must understand a successful marketing automation and lead generation.
- Must have experience with Pardot, specifically Pardot configuration.
- End to end marketing automation implementation experience.
- Experience within the marketing preferences and GDPR.
- Must have used Salesforce.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.