City of London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My Client is an International Law firm based in Central London. They are looking for a Early starting Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA Management accounts assistant to join there Management Accountant team working alongside the Financial controller.
The main responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting in the production of the global month end finance pack.
- Assist in producing the 'Weekly Stats' pack for circulation to the Global Executive Committee.
- Assist in Balance sheet reconciliations for UK LLP and the UK Service company.
- Produce and post monthly catering recharges and associated invoicing.
- Assist with UK & global marketing reporting and analysis.
- Post journals and assist with opening and linking general ledger codes on Aderant Expert.
- Provide ad hoc general financial support and assistance to all finance and non-finance personnel as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of UK interoffice reconciliations and interoffice invoicing.
- Assisting on the preparation of the annual expense budget and the half year reforecast.
- Other ad-hoc tasks for the Financial Controller.
The main requirements:
- Around 2 - 3 years worth of experience working in a Management Accounts environment.
- Be starting or actively studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Must have a willingness to develop and learn with the team.
- Must be enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work produced.
If this role does seem of interest this please forward your CV on to or call 0203 002 8055