Up to £50000.00 per annum + Equity
2 months ago
A young and ambitious Technology start-up in the leisure sector with over 400% annual net revenue growth has created a new Management Accountant role to support this success reporting into the Finance Director.
This high-growth London based Tech business in its first few years has raised $30M and now has a presence in several cities including NY, LA, Miami and Dubai and is disrupting the Leisure industry. It is one of the fastest growing Tech companies in the world and you can become part of this journey.
This meaty Management Account role will play a leading role in supporting the growth of the business and Finance, driving business improvements and taking ownership for a mixture of financial and management accounts.
Under the direction of a new and experienced Finance Director with years in the sector, the Finance Department is part way through a massive turnaround project. You will have the opportunity to assist the FD in building solid management reports, and then setting up the FP&A function which will be a new addition to the finance team.
On offer is a modern, entrepreneurial and nurturing environment, with real share equity from day one, and an impressive leadership team to learn from. The business operates a collaborative and creative environment in brand new office near Victoria, and a chance to grow with a business that is expected to grow many times over in the next few years.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Own the monthly management reporting, including monthly P&L, B/S and Cash flow statements.
- Production of the quarterly shareholders pack and board packs
- Ownership for the chart of accounts
- Support the Audit process
- Calculation of monthly sales commission accruals and payments
- Intercompany transactions, reconciliations and currency revaluations
- Business Partner up to C-level, providing analysis to support decision making including pricing decisions, customer spend analysis, cost side analysis etc.
- Building and maintaining the commissions model, playing a key role in constructing new commission structures as the business grows.
Once the management reporting and process improvements are implemented you will then help build the FP&A function which will lead to further responsibilities including:
- Ownership for the entire groups Financial Planning Process and financial reporting model;
- And generating targets and budgets for the business.
What we are looking for to be successful in this role:
- An accountancy qualification
- A good grounding in financial and management accounting
- A passion for entrepreneurship and a creative free thinker who can help create something great!