City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
We are working with a well established Medical Recruitment company based in Central London who currently have an urgent need for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the FC, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Producing monthly P & L, budgeting, forecasting & cost analysis
- Presenting packs to the board on a monthly basis
- Overseeing the Payables function and team of 2 in the uk and 1 in India
- Ensuring businesses objectives are met (accurate delivery of candidate payroll)
- Running checks and balances on payroll function
- Staff expenses (bi monthly)
- Monthly internal staff payroll and commissions
- Managing deductions process for business
- Processing Supplier payments (bi monthly)
You will be a part-qualified accountant and you must be articulate with management ability and good commercial awareness. Ideally you will have previously worked within a recruitment or human capital sector.
if this role is of interest and you are available to start prior to 9th March, please submit your CV for consideration.