Management Accountant (PQ)
Hybrid role (4 days in the office during probation, reducing to 2 thereafter)
Up to £40,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
Full time, permanent role
London based (West End)
Cedar have partnered with a market leading Accountancy practice who are looking for an articulate and driven PQ Management Accountant to join their highly successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a progressive organisation who are growing rapidly.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts and month-end reporting.
- Monthly analysis of overhead spend.
- Preparation of month end prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the year-end audit.
- Supervise payment runs / supplier invoice approval.
- Process bad debt write offs / sales ledger adjustments.
- Part qualified accountant working towards professional finance qualifications (ACCA/CIMA)
- Technically excellent accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
- The ability to work to varying deadlines
- Team player
- Uses own initiative
- Problem solver
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.