£55000 - £60000 per annum + 8% pension + benefits
about 1 month ago
A Management Accountant is sought on a part-time basis (30 hours per week) by a global member services business that supports one of the leading names in their sector. This is a newly created position and will support the Finance Director as the business grows.
Please note that this is a home-based roles with only occasional visits to the office in central London (once Covid allows).
Duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including commentary & variance analysis.
- Produce monthly cost reporting for budget holders; discuss actuals & forecasts with stakeholders.
- Complete monthly journals for revenues, accruals, prepayments and other transactions.
- Provide financial information for statutory accounts, VAT and other returns.
- Support International Finance Manager with analysis, insight and other financial reporting.
- Develop controls & process to ensure they are, and remain, robust.
- A range of ad hoc projects.
Candidates for the position of Management Accountant must:
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Have proven experience in management accounting, variance analysis & cost centre reporting.
- Enjoy presenting at Board level and working with global stakeholders at all levels every day.
- Be self-motivated; able to structure deliverables and work accurately whilst hitting deadlines.
- Want to work on a part-time (30hrs pw) basis.
NOTE: The salary mentioned is the FTE and 30 hours per week represents 80% of a full-time week.