Role: Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
Location: Slough (car parking available, 10-minute walk from the station)
Office based role
We have partnered with a fast-growing early years private education provider who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. The organisation has recently expanded from 10 to 73 sites and have an ambitious growth plan in the new year.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analytical reports
- Identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing monthly fixed asset file and depreciation, prepayment, and accruals.
- Accounting for billings and grants
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Communicating with stakeholders across the business
- Previous relevant work experience
- A good understanding of P&L balance sheets, accruals and prepayments.
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, HLOOKUP's)
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.