£45000 - £50000 per annum
25 days ago
Cedar are currently looking for a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join a luxury retail company in the heart of London of a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will be to support the Financial Controller on a day to day basis and act as number two in the finance department.
- Production of the full management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with preparation of monthly reports
- Maintaining and reconciling company's fixed asset register
- Assisting audit work
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- Working towards a professional qualification CIMA/ACCA
- Be able to take ownership of the full production of management accounts and the month end routine
- Have an analytical, problem solving mindset
- Be commercially aware and confident liaising with stakeholders across the business
- Be ambitious and career driven, wanting to work in a fast paced, creative environment
- Be organised with a key attention to detail
- Experience working with ERP and management reporting systems
- Be confident in bringing your ideas to the table and challenging the status quo to provide innovation, drive change and increase business performance.
This role will be paying £45,000- 50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.