Role: Part Qualified Management Accountant (Overheads)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Hybrid: 3 days in the office
Location: Central London
- Responsible for the reporting and providing in-depth analysis of overheads to the Finance Controller and Finance Director
- Responsible for putting together the monthly management accounts including variance analysis against budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the Balance Sheet
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
- Relevant previous work experience (ideally from a practice background)
- Studying for a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Confident with debit and credit notes.
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables and SUMIFs)