City of London
£53000 - £58000 per annum + 10% bonus + flexible working
8 days ago
Senior Management Accountant (German speaker) - City of London - £53-58k + 10% bonus
A US listed multinational business in the City with an impressive client base and one of the most reputable brands in their market has a meaty newly created Management Accountant vacancy due to strong double-digit growth. For this role you will need to be a fluent German speaker, owning the local GAAP reporting for the German business as well as supporting the integration of a large newly acquired business in Germany.
This EMEA business has c£500M turnover and an impressive double-digit growth for several years, with multiple revenue streams and are the market leader in the UK. The Finance team has a strong track record of employee retention and progression, with several Management Accountants moving into Finance Manager level roles within 2 years.
Reporting in the Financial Controller and working in a department of 30 supporting the EMEA region, this role covers full monthly reporting and management accounts, revenue recognition and sales contract review, analysis of various product and services revenue streams and assists with the production of the annual statutory accounts.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is a qualified accountant (or German equivalent) who possesses excellent communication, organisational and time management skills. Experience of German GAAP environments is a big bonus!
Skills required for this role:
- Fluent German speaker with strong business language experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or German equivalent
- Knowledge of month end close process from industry
- Knowledge of German GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of Excel as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Salary of £53 - 58k
- 10% bonus
- 5% employer paid pension
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working and progressive work from home policy