£30000 - £38000 per annum
24 days ago
Cedar are currently supporting a brand name Consumer Tech startup based in Guildford, with their search for a permanent part qualified Management Accountant.
This company offers excellent career prospects and exposure across the business. As an accredited employer for ACCA and CIMA, this post creates countless opportunities to a part qualified accountant with the drive and desire to progress your career, offering a generous study package.
Joining a fast paced environment, you will take a hands on role where your work will have a direct impact on the business and continued growth. Key responsibilities include;
- Production of the full management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with preparation of monthly reports
- Maintaining and reconciling company's fixed asset register
- Assisting audit work
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- Working towards a professional qualification CIMA/ACCA
- Able to take full ownership of the production of management accounts and the month end routine
- Be commercially aware and confident liaising with stakeholders across the business
- Be ambitious and career driven, wanting to work in a fast paced, creative environment
- Have an analytical, problem solving mindset
This role will be paying £30,000- 38,000 per annum (depending on experience).