£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
A broad, challenging Management Accounting opportunity is now available to join a high impt team in a leading media consultancy.
Having enjoyed substantial success in recent times they are now seeking to expand their team due to a recent restructure. You will enjoy a fantastic upbeat culture and the opportunity to establish ownership of a broad range of tasks.
As Management Accountant you will be solely responsible for management and statutory reporting for a number of European entities, alongside playing a key role in the accounting for large projects across the globe.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Ensure accounting efficiency for multiple European entities as required
- Balance sheet management with reconciliations
- Manage month-end closes and ensure that deadlines are met
- Produce draft P&L's & Balance Sheets timely and accurately
- Reconcile the statutory accounts for various European offices
- Ensure that inter-company reconciliations are maintained each month and are accurate
- Review weekly cash flows for each entity and work with the Europe Finance Director to ensure that aged debts are collected in a timely basis
- Manage and control overhead costs for assigned offices.
- Ensure expenses are appropriately budgeted, adhere to US reporting requirements and have the required back up for US GAAP accounting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully qualified - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Newly or recent qualified
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Maconomy - ESSENTIAL
Click the link below to apply!