£40000 - £45000 per annum + BUPA, Pension, Gym membership
about 1 month ago
Cedar are currently assisting a Global Technology company with the recruitment of an experienced Part Qualified Management Accountant.
The role is a 12 month Fixed term contract paying a salary of 45k and is based at their flagship office in Middlesex.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to discuss and resolve complex accounting issues
- Create processes to ensure accurate reporting of results
- Provide financial analysis support
- Implement accounting policies
- Process improvements
- Part Qualified or actively studying ACCA/CIMA
- Oracle experience - Highly desirable
- Experience of working in a large international organisation
- Strong technical accounting background
- Immediately available or 1 weeks notice
There will also be a 2k incentive bonus paid at the end of the 12 month contract.