£55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
An exciting Management Accounting opportunity is available for a hungry up and coming individual to influence business wide decision making within a highly commercial finance environment.
You are joining this business in the midst of a journey - Finance is on the up. Controls are ever improving, business wide strategy is increasingly better communicated and they want you to be part of that journey!
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the delivery of comprehensive management accounts at a group level. But you will also have the opportunity to partner with the wider business, encouraging stakeholders to engage with strategic objectives set by the board. You will enhance the reputation of finance, and increasingly you will become a problem solver.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Production of monthly group management accounts and reporting pack (inc. presentation to budget owners)
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place and effective
- Work with the Head of Finance to become trusted business partners to internal stakeholders, developing excellent relationships through quality data and good communication
- Support the Head of Finance in educating non finance team members to understand and interpret management accounts, financial analysis, relevant controls and other financial areas
- Production of budgeted P/L, balance sheet and cash flow for the group
- Financial analysis of existing and prospective business activities as required
- Finance support to projects
- Excel modelling: own the development and maintenance of files for reporting, budgeting and detailed cash flow forecast. Assist in the design and build of new tools as required
- Continuous development of processes and routines such as project reporting, invoicing of non-core activities, timesheet process, purchasing process
- Other areas as required from time to time
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Degree educated
- Practice or industry background - MUST HAVE industry based management accounting experience
- High energy, interested in making a difference in a commercial finance setting
Click the link below to apply!