£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
A superb Management Accounting opportunity is available for an aspiring, newly qualified finance professional seeking to take the next step in their career with a global analytics business.
Despite their global presence the business has retained a vibrant and energetic culture, reflected in the pace of your day to day job and the rate at which the business is growing!
As Management Accountant within a team of 6, you will be responsible for monthly accounting on behalf of multiple european entities. Reporting within a relatively flat structure you will enjoy regular engagement with senior stakeholders in finance, giving you a platform to develop.
Some key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Monthly management accounting for 3 european entities
- Monthly analysis of key variables, provinding commentary to the Senior Management Accountant
- Engaging with business stakeholders to ensure revenue recognition in compliance with IFRS 15
- Supporting the sales team on accounting queries e.g. invoicing
- Supporting the business by providing training on finance processes and promoting the role of finance wihin the business
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Comfortable in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Previous experience in management accounting
- Eager to progress to the next stage of your career!