£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
A Management Accountant is sought by a rapidly growing telecoms brand, based Central London. £60k + Bonus + Benefits and a vibrant social culture!
You will join the business at a really exciting time as they look to capitalise on their recent success by enhancing their internal structure. Growing by acquisition, it is crucial they now have all group entities on board and running smoothly, including the consolidation of the accounts.
As Management Accountant your role will be to maintain a robust reporting environment through maintenance of reconciliations and accurate accounting records.
Duties of the Management Accountant:
- Line management of one direct report
- Prepare monthly consolidations of group companies
- Provide financial data into monthly reporting pack
- Review and manage reporting of revenue
- Liaise with commercial finance team, providing figures for discussion and using information to update monthly reporting
- Performing a key role in the integration of the new accounting system
- Accounting for new areas arising as the Company grows
- Providing ad hoc support e.g. for reporting to shareholders
In return you can expect a comprehensive benefits package alongside a fun, social working culture in brand new offices.
- £60,000 Basic
- Bonus (15%+)
- 25 Days Holiday