£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client is a global Media company based in the city of London who are looking for a Management Accountant to join there UK Finance team.
You will be working with the Management Accounts but also touching on forecasting, reporting and analysis while looking forward so experience within financial accounting would be advantageous.
You will be joining a Talented and enthusiastic team which will give the right individual a great environment to learn and develop in.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts:
- Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring movements and performance against targets
- Posting of monthly journals such as accruals, prepayments, depreciation
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assisting with client profitability, work in progress, and helping create accurate forecasts and projections.
- Assistance with preparation of client profitability reports; reconciliations and other reports.
- Assistance in Year End Audit requirements.
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA etc.)
- Must have experience within the Media industry
- Experience in Financial and Management Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex formulae
- Experience of job costing systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and capable of driving process change and improvement
Is this is something of interest email over your CV to