£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
4 months ago
A PE backed disrupter to a major infrastructure market are seeking to appoint a newly qualified Management Accountant to support business growth.
Firmly established in the market and with the business vastly exceeding growth targets in recent years this is an opportune time to join, where you will experience the fast paced, challenging but exciting nature of a start-up culture, without the draw back of concerns over longevity and/or commonly associated risk.
Reporting to a dynamic leadership team, this is a great opportunity for a first industry move in which you will be supported in your development and encouraged to embed yourself in a wide range of business activities.
Broadly, your role will cover the following:
- Involvement in management reporting.
- Monthly P&L, B/S, C/F statements
- Statistical reporting to back up the P&L - member movements
- To improve the quality of MI and balance sheet substantiation.
- To build and own the weekly sales reporting versus target.
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Preparation of general ledger account reconciliations
- Preparation and finalisation of annual statutory accounts
- Direct liaison with external auditors
- To support the audit process
- Work to automate as many processes as possible
You will be:
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Audit or Accounts Prep Background
- Experience or passion for growth stage/technology businesses