£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 months ago
Liquid error: internal
A growing, privately owned U.S. business in the creative media industry are seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to support the growth of their best performing entity.
Reporting into a dynamic, highly impressive Financial Controller and wider Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for managing Financial and Commercial output as follows:
- Ensure that all accounting processes are operating effectively for European entities as required
- Manage balance sheets, ensuring accuracy and that all accounts are understood and reconciled each month;
- Manage month-end closes and ensure that deadlines are met, ensuring that the 'EUROPE close schedule' is followed, all month end processes are run and signed off and that a monthly managements file is produced containing all supporting documentation.
- Produce draft P&L's & Balance Sheets timely and accurately;
- Ensure that monthly results are communicated effectively to the relevant MD's and that appropriate schedules/reports are shared with external accountants;
- Reconciliation of statutory accounts
- Production of Inter-company reconciliations
- Review weekly cash flows for each entity, working with the European Finance Director
- Handle client budget tracking as appropriate. Ensure that all project files are adequately maintained. Oversee the billing process and ensure that billing is issued timely and accurately.
You will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified - Preferably though industry
- Experienced in production of Management and Statutory accounts
- Highly proficient in use of Excel