City of London, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar is currently working alongside an recognisable and reputable Communications company that is currently recruiting a part-qualified Management Accountant on a 12-month FTC for their team in Central London.
The company was formed through the merger of two industry giants, which resulted in the company being the only one of it's kind.
Based in there head office in Central London, reporting to the FC, this role would really suit someone who comes from a media/PR/agency background but is looking for a more of a mix between a media/agency environment and a slightly more corporate environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Prepare cash book entries for the UK, EMEA, and US bank accounts
- Prepare and book monthly foreign exchange revaluation
- Maintain prepaid schedules, prepare and book prepayment journals
- Maintain FAR
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliations, and resolving any queries
- Settle balances by liaising with inter-company partners
- Reconcile inter-company accounts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns for UK
- Prepare and submit corporate reporting schedules for any un-billed or deferred revenue, and WIP for the UK and EMEA entities
- Review P&L and provide commentary on any variance analysis
- Previous management accounting experience within an agency is desirable
- Previous EMEA experience is highly desirable
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience working within an Advertising agency is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.