I am working with the market leader in the transportation space who are looking for a technically strong Management Accountant (Finalist) to join their dynamic team on a Temp to Perm basis.
You will be supporting the P&L and producing management accounts, providing commentary and variance analysis for senior leadership.
Working closely with the Financial Controlling team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a finalist to have a real influence within a growing £800mil t/o group.
Salary: Up to £230 a day PAYE (£55,000)
Location: South Bank Central (2/3 office days )
Start date: ASAP
- Produce financial statements including P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Maintain profit and loss revenue and investigate where costs can be saved.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business and ensuring that expenditure is in line with budgets.
- Presenting reports to senior management to aid with business decision making.
- Developing and overseeing financial systems and procedures and identifying opportunities to improve these.
- You will assist with the monthly reforecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Supporting the month-end close process.
- Managing the expense process from end to end.
- Handling all transactional duties, such as expense submissions and the expense mailbox.
- Monthly journals, periodic FTE and analysis reporting
- Finalist or towards end of studies - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Experience working in Management Accounting roles or similar
- Excellent understanding of budgeting
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate financial data and analysis concisely and engagingly
- Accurate data entry skills with a methodical, diligent approach
- Strong Excel (Must) and SAP (Desirable) skills
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two-week notice period. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.