Up to £55,000
Permanent, full-time role
Immediately available position
4 days per week, 1 day from home (once training is complete)
Hours - 9.00am to 6.00pm
Nearest station is Tottenham Court Road
We have partnered with a fast-growing private equity backed recruitment company, who are a looking for an inquisitive, proven and independent Management Accountant to contribute and support the growth of the finance function.
The ideal candidate will have strong management accounting experience, be a proactive self-starter who has experience in a Management Accountant role within a professional services environment.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group functions and central services.
- Preparation of budgets for corporate and support services.
- Preparation of invoice discounting reconciliations and maintain the short-term cash flow forecast.
- Processing the monthly payroll
- Part of the team implementing a new Pay and Bill system
- Support the Financial Controller in setting up a finance function to support the US business.
- Business partnering and ambassador for finance by building strong relationships across the business.
- Maintenance of the UK fixed asset register.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of accrued and deferred Income reconciliation
- Preparation of UK VAT returns.
- Maintenance of the company credit cards and reconciliations.
- Financial modelling when requested.
- Supporting with automation and reporting projects.
- Releasing bi-weekly payments ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Previous Management Accounting experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- QBE or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel
- Inquisitive mindset
- Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.