Role: Management Accountant
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
Industry: Property Business
Location: Central London
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
- Developing and implementing a high-quality month end reporting process
- Controlling month end timetable and working effectively with the Finance Manager to meet team objectives.
- Executing month end procedures including accruals, prepayments and revenue recognition
- Providing insightful P&L analysis and commentary on revenue, cost and KPIs
- Ownership of balance sheets reconciliation
- Preparing for year-end reporting and audit
- Experience of working in a similar role as a Management Accountant
- Ability to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience using excel.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
- Experience working in accountancy or financial services is highly desirable
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.