Management Accountant - SME Property Business - Central London (Hybrid)
£45k - £55k (depending on experience)
We are partnering with an SME property business experiencing a period of growth based Central London who are looking for a Management Accountant to join on a permanent basis. This role sits in a small finance team reporting into the Financial Controller with a friendly, social working culture.
As the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and consolidate management accounts
- Providing P&L and balance sheet analysis for various properties
- Business partner with stakeholders both in finance and non finance
- Prepare for year end audits
- Support with any ad hoc reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience using excel.
This property business look for people who are confident, motivated, take responsibility of their role, who can use their initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
Please apply to find out more.