Role: Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £46,000
Hybrid: During probation it will be 4 days in the office. After probation, a minimum of 2 days.
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records
- Filing VAT Returns and preparing insightful management accounts and commentaries for a large portfolio of clients across various sectors
- Be responsible for all elements of the month end process, including posting journals and preparing working papers.
- Be involved in ad hoc financial tasks such as preparing cash flow forecasts and budgeting.
- You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- An accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT are essential for this role.
Your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development to include client and staff management. Personal coaching will also be available as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations and can even help you plot your route to Manager/Director/Partner.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.