Role: Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: £46,000 - £52,000
Hybrid: During probation it will be 4 days in the office. After probation, a minimum of 2 days.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for all elements of the month end process, including posting journals and preparing working papers. You may also be involved in ad hoc financial tasks such as preparing cash flow forecasts and budgeting.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts for clients across various sectors.
- Prepare year-end statutory accounts and tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Complete VAT returns, posting month end journals and ad hoc financial tasks/project work i.e., cash flow forecast/budgeting.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and businesses.
- Be responsible for organising client records and completing accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings.
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting record.
- Preparing insightful management accounts and commentaries for a large portfolio of clients across various sectors
- You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- An accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT are essential for this role.
Your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development to include client and staff management. Personal coaching will also be available as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations and can even help you plot your route to Manager/Director/Partner.