Role: Management Accountant
Permanent and full-time position
Industry: Private Education
Location: Slough (car parking available, 10-minute walk from the station)
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits
Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Reporting to Group Financial Controller
We have partnered with a fast-growing early years private education provider who are looking for a finalist Management Accountant to join their very fast paced team. The organisation has recently expanded from 10 to 73 sites and have an ambitious growth plan in the new year.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analytical reports
- Identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing monthly fixed asset file and depreciation, prepayment, and accruals.
- Accounting for billings and grants
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Communicating with stakeholders across the business
- Finalist Accountant
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and Hlookups
- Experience with an accounting system ideally XERO and Vena
- Maximum 1 month notice period
- Strong experience with accruals and prepayments
- Ability to adapt to system change and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If this is something that would interest you, please apply ASAP.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted