Role: Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
Permanent, full-time role
Salary: £42,000 - £46,000 (dependent on relevant experience) + benefits + study support
Location: Central London
Industry: Financial Services
Hybrid working: 2 days in the office, 3 working from home
- Manage the monthly financial management reporting and finance business partnering service.
- Ensure all regular accountancy activities are carried out consistently to the highest standard.
- Manage the Treasury Management arrangements, bank reconciliation and banking
- Liaising and building relationships with stakeholders
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Supporting with all payroll transactions
- Budget monitoring monthly cycle
- Prepare information for Audit and Risk Committee
- Preparing the calculation of bad debt provision for the residual liabilities account.
- Managing all income and expenditure to the residual liability account including invoicing and correspondence with local authorities.
- Responsible for comprehensive credit control
- Educated to graduate level within Accounting, Economics, Mathematics
- Working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and managing the audit.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the budget monitoring monthly cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing Committee reports and servicing Committees or Boards.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.