Cedar is currently partnered with a PE-backed technology business to secure an Interim Management Accountant, based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £300-400 per day.
This dynamic and innovative technology firm, has had a dramatic growth journey in recent years. Their PE-backers have driven the company to new heights recently, and have very ambitious plans with the business. The business has established an excellent reputation within their sector and within the wider London market.
As Interim Management Accountant, you will:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Lead on Month End Close, overseeing transactional and operational accounting work prepared by the team.
- Collaborate with Group FD in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Analysis of monthly performance with commentary on variances against budget.
- Assist in establishing and monitoring KPIs for commercial and operational teams.
- Contribute to annual audit process and liaise with external auditors.
- Ad hoc projects and process improvement work.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience in a Management Accounting / Internal Reporting role.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other accounting departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £300-400 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-400 per day, this contract role as Interim Management Accountant, offers the chance to join a highly-desirable technology business that is developing from strength to strength.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops, and the company embraces a flexible and understanding approach to hybrid working. They typically attend the office 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.