Management Accountant (Part-Qualified) - Retail (Hybrid role)
£35k - £37k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with an International Retail business based in Central London who are looking for a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into a Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity for a PQ Accountant to make the next step in their career within an exciting, professional leader in their field.
As the PQ Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver month end close across the group - accruals, prepayments, budgets etc.
- Post journals and complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank and Treasury reconciliations
- Provide reports to both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Support the Finance Manager with year end close and audit Managing KPI schedules
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and be comfortable with their debits and credits with an analytical mindset. You will be actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA or similar and be able to build relationships with ease.
This international retail group look for people who are ambitious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.